Students from the Milton District High School ventured to downtown Toronto on March 25th, 2019 to participate at the Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) competition.
On day one of HOSA, our students did an amazing job and competed in various medical events including forensic medicine, and CPR/First Aid. Tomorrow, the following students will advance to round 2 of the competition where they will demonstrate their health care skills in their respective areas:
- Lauren Choi (Biomedical Laboratory Science)
- Areej Amjad (Clinical Nursing)
- Shiza Ahmed and Hessa Asmani (CPR/First Aid)
- Christine Hoskin and Joshua Mohan (Emergency Medical Technician)
- Zia Baig and Vanessa Wilson (Forensic Medicine)
Congratulations to everyone who qualified and good luck to those still waiting to compete on day two!
For more information on HOSA or the Milton District School Healthcare SHSM, visit their Instagram @MDHS_healthcare.